In the begin Ning...

I've shared my resources since 2001, when I started GeographyPages.co.uk, which had millions of visitors every year. Since then, I've used other spaces to share resources, notably the Nings, which I started to support the work of the GA, and also to deal with specification change.
Of these, the most successful remains the Edexcel Ning for 'A' level which I started over 10 years ago, and which now has over 5200 members.

Good to see that as the new term in some parts of the UK is about to start, teachers are sharing ideas and supporting each other through various networks. This job is impossible to do alone, and with so many conflicting pieces of advice, it's important that we all work together and recognise that there is no 'correct' way for you to be in the classroom...
You'll be very welcome to join the Ning. Use a school e-mail when you request membership, as we tend to view Hotmail and similar addresses with suspicion.

Comments