Open Morning.... the last act of the school year...

This has been a challenging year for me in many respects, and I'm grateful to all those who have supported me in various ways, on returning to teaching full time, after 7 years out of full time teaching. I was able to run a successful trip to Iceland, and also got involved in a great deal of additional writing, as well as leading on the GI Learner project in the school, organising a range of CPD and running a GIS Day more recently. I've had teaching of GCSE and 'A' level groups, and also down into Year 5 and 6 with my Explorers activities.

This morning, we had our Open Morning, and I had a chance to chat to lots of parents and grandparents of children that I teach...

And that means that my teaching year is over (apart from some adult teaching to come in a few week's time in Portugal, of which more later...)

Have a great summer everyone... there'll still be blogging here, but not quite as much as during term time...

Click for bigger version of the image, which allows you to see some details of my classroom as well...

Comments