Public Service Broadcasting

I've been listening to this band for 3 years or so now, but never quite managed to see them live, as their concerts weren't close to where I happened to be, or were at a time I couldn't make. Last night in Cambridge, I finally got the chance to see them, and they didn't disappoint.
They played 15 songs, plenty from 'The Race for Space' and some old classics too... Great visuals and humour, and I loved the film that was played before the concert started with the message about not filming the show or holding up mobile phones... The brass section at the end was great too... 

They're on tour at the moment - Sheffield in 2 days time is the next show - well worth catching....

A Spotify Playlist of the set below:

https://open.spotify.com/user/geoblogs/playlist/69pRqW0ko9c9pGBgyC02A6

Comments