Geography Pages

Back in 2001 I started a website called GeographyPages. It was the 2nd attempt, after an earlier go using the free Tripod hosting service back in 1999 ish....
Within a few years, it was getting over a million page views a year and more, and was costing me more and more in bandwidth. It became my main online space, where I could store resources and weblinks...

Over time, I moved to blogging in 2002, and then other spaces such as Twitter.

Earlier in the year, when reviewing my activity, and the need to renew hosting again, I decided to take the site down, and opened the domain up to another possible owner....

The site is now hosted by Richard Allaway, and currently acts as a gateway to our online activities. There are links to my blogs, and to Geography all the Way, which I have contributed some content to over the years.
Richard and I also continue to offer a consultancy service for CPD on request...


You can also catch Richard in London leading a CPD course in association with the Geographical Association for IB Geography.

GeographyPages is dead..... long live GeographyPages  :)

Comments