GA Conference 2013 - 1 of lots... - Richard Allaway

For the next four days, my posts will be about the GA Conference.
Not sure how many there'll be, hence the title, but I expect there'll be a fair few. Will try to blog as I go, as well as do some recaps, throw up lots of resources, and also do some reviews after the event.
This is taking place at the University of Derby, and I shall be heading over there tomorrow morning. I have previously blogged about the preparation for the event and my draft calendar of events.

My resources from my sessions will all be on my SLIDESHARE page or my SCRIBD account.

Already in the UK, and acclimatising, is Richard Allaway.
He has created an excellent free eBook and PDF resource for his workshop for IB Geography, which can be downloaded in various formats from HERE.


A few contributions from me in there too.

The conference hashtag is #gaconf13

Expect plenty of tweets this year, as there are more people who tweet attending than ever... Add a column in your Twitter client to keep up with the action...

And if you're coming along, say hi if you see me :)

Comments