4000 up....

I started this blog in May 2008, when I heard that I had been successful in my application to join the Geographical Association as Secondary Curriculum Development Leader.
I called it Living Geography, to represent the fact that every day in my personal and work life I would be 'living' Geography, and to tie in with a key curriculum making idea of the GA.
For three years, I blogged (several times) daily on my work with the GA.
In September 2011, my job was made redundant, and I moved into freelance consultancy, authoring and other geographical work, and thankfully have found that people value what I do.

This is the 4000th post on the Living Geography blog.

I also curate 7 other blogs, and am active on other social networks, but this has become my default place to post ideas, links, images, events and reflection.

I'm grateful to all of you who read it, contribute to it, comment on it or share it with others.
Here's to the next 4000 posts.

Comments

Matt said…
Brilliant. Keep up the good work Alan. My daily read and all stuff geography. Cheers.