UK Stamps M-Z

While researching for some work I've been doing, I discovered that last week a new stamp issue came out which my son would have been interested in. We subscribe to the Dandy and there was a release of stamps with cartoon characters...

While looking for more details on the release date, I noticed that the 2nd set of British landmarks stamps is coming out on April the 10th.

I blogged about the letters A-L when they came out.
As the second set M-Z comes out, you might want to have a go at suggesting the places that are going to be represented on these stamps ?


Once you've done that, head to the Royal Mail store where you can see images of the stamps.

A reminder of what was on the A-L stamps...

A = Angel of the North                      
B = Blackpool Tower
C = Carrick-a-Rede
D = Downing Street
E = Edinburgh Castle
F = Forth Railway Bridge
G = Glastonbury Tor
H = Harlech Castle
I = Ironbridge
J = Jodrell Bank
K = Kursaal (Southend)
L = Lindisfarne Priory

As it happens, you can order the stamps and various other useful items, such as a sheet which has all the stamps from A-Z and also a set of postcards of the landmarks.

I headed over to the post office and managed to get a set of the comics stamps - as seen above.. I hope you agree it's a first class image...

Image: Alan Parkinson


Comments