Digimap Mystery Map and BETT opportunity

I have spent quite a lot of the last two weeks working on a resource pack for the OS Digimap service which won a Geographical Association Gold Award in 2011.
I am writing a Secondary Pack, which has a total of 35 activities and factsheets for KS3 and GCSE Geography. My GA colleague Paula Owens is writing a pack with a similar number of activities for Early Years and Primary pupils. Both of these will shortly be available for download to support subscribers of the service.

I shall be at the BETT Show tomorrow (Friday) afternoon at Olympia and Saturday, when I am doing a seminar about Mission:Explore.
If anyone wants to come and say hello and find out more about the Digimap for Schools Resource Pack that I am writing, you can hunt me out.
I shall be at the Ordnance Survey Stand, Grand Hall, E56 between 3pm and 4pm tomorrow....


I also have a ticket for tomorrow night's Teachmeet....

Comments