3000 up....

I started this blog back in May 2008, when I heard that I would be joining the Geographical Association.
This is the 3000th post.
A lot of geography has gone under the bridge since then.... I've blogged about all my work and travels in the UK and parts of Europe, the changing geography curriculum, endless weblinks and webtools. I've posted images, resources and CPD-tips and hopefully told the story of a life spent "living geography..."

I hope you've found the blog useful: recently had 1400 page views of the blog in one day (although I'm not sure they were all interested in geography to be fair)
I'll carry on putting my thoughts and events here now that I'm a freelance geographer. Having written over 10 000 blog posts since coming across this wonderful activity back in 2002-3, I'm not about to stop...

Comments

meg said…
Glad to hear that Alan - always enjoy reading the things you find and blog about.
Alan Parkinson said…
Thanks :)
And remember, you saw them here first... (even if you didn't)
Have a great weekend