Preparing for Poland #TorunGeog11 - No. 1

Spent part of the morning a few days ago creating new content for the course that I am involved with in Poland in early October.
I shall be travelling from Stansted to Bydgoszcz airport, and from there to the city of Torun, which has World Heritage status.

I've set up a Twitter account which I am going to try to use as a point of contact for the course. It is at @TorunGeog11 - if you follow it you'll be able to access a range of things related to the course - links to resources etc.
I will also be asking a series of questions on the stream to get a feeling for the current thinking about regional and bilingual geography. I shall be working with the delegates using a range of tools to
More to come over the next two weeks as the event approaches...

Comments