My 'type' of present...

Not really a geographical post this one, although it is a good example of recycling I suppose.
Always on the look out for special gifts, my wife and I have now ordered several bracelets from Sue at Haute Keys

The jewellery is made from old and antique typewriter keys. They can be made up into different items, which include bracelets, earrings and cufflinks.
They can be made up using a combination of keys to suit you, so they could spell out a name or a word, or be the initials of friends who have a birthday or wedding anniversary coming up.
Here's one that we had made up first... (the AP is me)


Sue will layout the keys before assembling the bracelet and send a digital picture for you to check that you're happy, and will change the colour and characters to suit your particular needs...
The finished bracelet is then sent by UPS from the USA to arrive a few days later. A unique and bespoke gift for just over twenty quid !

I would get my wife one that spelled out the word 'Geography' but I'm not sure she'd appreciate it...

Click image for bigger...

Comments