Ministry of Littlehampton

Further to my earlier blog posts about the Mass Observation project, which I really love....
A tweet led me to the Ministry of Littlehampton
I like the idea of the Primary School project on the town - may need to borrow that...
Some good questions for primary school pupils to think about, that could be adapted to your own home area.
  • What's your favourite building in Littlehampton or Arundel?
  • What does Littlehampton sound like?
  • What's your favourite place in Littlehampton?
  • What does Littlehampton taste like?
  • What's Rustington's or Littlehampton's best-kept secret?
  • If Littlehampton was a colour - what colour would it be?
  • What's the best thing to do at the weekend in Arun?
  • Can you describe Littlehampton in five words?
  • Why should somebody visit the Arun district?
  • What's missing from Arun?

Comments

Dan Thompson said…
Thank you - we have visitors in the Ministry of Littlehampton right now who read your blog. Would it help if I put together a pdf guide to all the activity we did, so people can create their own local versions? If so drop me an email to dan@artistsandmakers.com and I'll get it done!