Teachmeet SLF 09


Picture by Claire McCallum from HERE

Just spent a good part of the evening taking part in the Flashmeeting which was being broadcast from BBC Scotland, where the Scottish Learning Festival 09 TEACHMEET was being held.
You can watch a REPLAY HERE.
Quite a few faces that are familiar to me were up presenting, and great to see that so many of them were TEACHERS...
When I presented last year at SLF08 I was just out of the classroom and could talk about a project I'd just been doing, but now I'd be happy to sit in the audience and hear from colleagues.

A nice blog post from Claire McCallum of BBC Scotland HERE - Claire also provided the image above...

She mentions my blog post from this year's BETT show Teachmeet. Just re-read it, and brings back some good memories. Looking forward to BETT 2010, although I have the TES EDUCATION show before then.

Oh, and I only just realised that the word "Tech" is in a different colour in the logo...

Comments